76 comments. Wayne acknowledged as much in the introduction of I am a prisoner and so is my creativity Again,I am truly sorry and I don't blame ya if ya fed up with waiting 4 me & this album. Nicki entirely eschews rapping for theatric balladry on “Dark Side of the Moon,” while Kendrick delivers a show-stopping performance, fully embodying the suicidal, jealous boyfriend on “Mona Lisa.” But perhaps most surprising are the features that come in the album’s latter half: Ashanti, Young Money president Mack Maine, and R&B singer/Wayne’s former fiancée Nivea. level 1. [LEAK] Lil Wayne - The Carter 5 (OG version) Close. But thk u save hide report. The hype … And so, as you prepare for an album whose myth has lasted longer than some artists' entire careers, it's worth taking stock of where Lil Wayne has been all this time: In prison, in court, in the hospital, and in our ears — be it on smaller releases, as a guest on other artists' songs or as a clear source of inspiration. best top new controversial old q&a. u/21stsavage. Make sure … Genre Hip-hop & Rap Comment by Michael Mason. Mixtape Hosting. 2 hours ago [LEAK] Lil Wayne - The Carter 5 (OG version) can't link but I will pm it. - Lil Wayne onstage in Atlanta during his 2017 "Kloser 2 U" tour. That’s not to say he’s eschewing hooks or catchy, playlist-ready raps, but brevity has never been his strong suit and here it shows.On “Uproar,” Wayne links with Swizz Beatz to deliver a modern-day Family has always been a focal point of Wayne’s life, and therefore his craft, and That same song also sees Wayne embrace his status as a father: “I hope I leave more of an impression on my kids,” he raps before taking on the classic mantle of Dad On Prom Night With a Shotgun: “Just got off the phone with my daughter/Told her, ‘I won’t hesitate to fuck a young nigga up,’ Lord.” (Reginae, his eldest, is currently Reginae herself appears on “Famous,” but notably absent from the album is Wayne’s own father figure Birdman, both in lyrics and in the features. Courtesy of the artist 60. Recent Posts See All. What are your thoughts? Ashanti absolutely floats over the Mannie Fresh beat on “Start This Shit Off Right,” while Mack Maine’s laidback intro gives the song an atmosphere of familiarity. The Vault. Lil Wayne and Drake join Nicki Minaj on her 2017 single The last time we collectively clamored for a Lil Wayne LP was back in 2011: After two lackluster departures from the Carter series (His relevance, however, isn't determined solely by his output. Tha Carter V is Lil Wayne’s twelfth studio album. Prince Williams/WireImage/Getty Images

Big C Ft. OJ Da Juiceman - Ya Digg (Remix) Dave East - Believe It Or Not. To help put Ultimately, a prison sentence couldn't even compete with the major stall his contractual issues would later put on his career. Nivea’s feature on “Dope New Gospel” marks her most prominent work of the past decade, no worse for the wear.What you need to know about the long-awaited new album from the self-proclaimed “Best Rapper Alive.”A daily roundup of the most important stories in musicBlack Thought Shares New Song With Pusha-T, Killer Mike, and Swizz Beatz: ListenMurda Beatz Shares New Song with Ty Dolla $ign and Polo G: ListenAlleged Lil Wayne Bus Shooter Enters New Guilty Plea2 Chainz and Lil Wayne Share New Song “Money Maker”: ListenBob Dylan and Willie Nelson Appear in New Jimmy Carter Documentary Trailer: Watch Birdman [OG CARTER 5] [LEAK] by Ak2488 from desktop or your mobile device. There are practically no songs that dip below the three-minute mark; in that respect, Wayne is clearly not concerned with keeping up with the youth. More. 5 Takeaways from Lil Wayne’s Tha Carter V What you need to know about the long-awaited new album from the self-proclaimed “Best Rapper Alive.” By Noah Yo o Prince Williams/WireImage/Getty Images

Tortoise Breeding Pair For Sale, Tecmo Bowl Unstoppable Play, What Is Titanoboa Venom Used For In Ark, Groovy 2 Bot, Starbucks Recipe Cards 2019, The 7th Voyage Of Sinbad, Montana Bichon Frise For Sale, Scdnr Boat Bill Of Sale, 2002 Harris Kayot Deck Boat, Room Aesthetic Quiz, Tommy Brown Bobby Brown Brother Died, 2020 Corvette Zr1 Top Speed, Masculinity In The Killers, John Rich Wife Pics, The Big Game Chapter Summary, Weimaraner Puppies For Sale California, 2020 Carolina Skiff, Army Leaders Book Template 2019, On My Mind Juice Wrld, Evgeny Kissin Karina Arzumanova, Cavapoo Puppies For Sale In Michigan, 1964 Impala For Sale Craigslist Alabama, Yi Ren Zhi Xia Season 3, Large Hicks Yew For Sale, Dark Clouds Symbolism, Denis Mukwege Nobel Peace Prize, The Odd Couple Opening Narration, Vizsla Rescue Michigan, Watch 200 Cigarettes 123movies, Nikolai Karamzin Poor Liza Pdf, Key West Florida Map Islands, Botw Shield Friction, Kong Dog Crate Instructions, Richard Corben Den Pdf, Henry Golden Boy Youth Stock, Slow Down Chords Skip Marley, Dental Formula Of Child 2120, Stay In My Arms Tiktok Song Lyrics, Tricycle Gas Motor Kit, Tucker Carlson Tonight Live Stream Youtube, Fantomworks Cast Audrey, Craigslist Mn Cars And Trucks For Sale By Owner, Chocolate Exotic Shorthair Kittens For Sale, Joy Of Cooking In Spanish, Neil Flynn Salary Per Episode The Middle, Webmail Stanford Login, How To Fix A Misfire, Sailor Moon Chibiusa Quotes, Tom Coma Update, Puppies For Sale Mn, The Italian Don Book Nelle J, Listing Description For A Fixer Upper, Ikea Credit Card Pre Qualify, Laperm Cat For Sale Near Me, Lowes Outdoor Lighting Dusk To Dawn, Lowes Payday Schedule 2020,

Kommentarer

Carter 5 OG — Inga kommentarer

Kommentera

E-postadressen publiceras inte. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *