His smile was contagious and his family enjoyed his wonderfully sincere hugs. So sad that he passed at such a young age. He will celebrate his 63rd birthday on a Wednesday, February 5th. The University community mourns the loss of Christopher Shea ’18. R.I.P. Diane Myers Naylor from St Andrews Place in LAI was watching The Great Pumkin Charlie Brown and all of a sudden I decided to google Chris Shea, the voice of Linus. My favorite character esp on "it's the Great Pumpkin" Whe he says " STUPID?! What an influence he had on my brother and I growing up.My heart goes out to the family and friends of Chris may God give you His peace and comfort during this time of griefI knew Chris well, but a long time ago. Known For My heart gave a little thump of sadness when I found that he had passed away. My heart goes out to the entire family of Christopher, may God comfort you in this time of loss.
This is really out of the ordinary for me to write to people I do not know, to express my feelings. I'll will forget our brief friendship. Passed away on August 19th of natural causes near his home in Honeydew, California. It sounds like there are tears behind the words ... so poignant and perfect. I kept listening to the way he spoke and thought "He sounds like one of the Peanut characters". Christopher passed away on August 19th of natural causes near his home in Honeydew, California. Christopher Shea's estimated net worth & salary for 2020 have yet to be determined. A memorial service will be held on Sunday, October 17, 2010. It's amazing how much joy we have in our home because of a recording a little kid, named Christopher Shea, made in 1965! https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/eureka-ca/christopher-shea-4395401 Clearly a special man...God Bless him and your family.after 43 years apart we finally reunited at a tom petty concert in june he was the best part of the charlie brown specials his sincere voice was an inspiration I should know I was hoping to see him in august for a river trip but never heard from him good grief i will miss him you did know the meaning of christmas peter robbins, voice of charlie brownThanks Mr. Shea for your wonderful performances.

He eventually did a fake choke on me to get me to do it, and I finally did. I didn't know Mr. Shea but I feel like I grew up with him as I adored him as the voice of Linus.

One Halloween I made him a wizards costume and I was a cowgirl. You were always my favorite Peanut's character. Christopher had made Humboldt County his home for over twenty years. Such as the taste of chocolate,hugs,root beer ext. I Love You <3You were always my favorite in every movie, character or voice - thank you so much - I just heard of your passing and will keep you and your family in my prayers alwaysI offer some brief thoughts on Chris on my blog. Lost touch over the years but not forgotten. you are responsible for so many of the random things I do. I loved Chris Shea's work.
I knew Chris back at Cal Poly SLO in the late 70's/early 80's.

Blessings to his wife and daughters.I, too, just found out that he passed away. Chris is now an Angel in Heaven and please believe that he is very happy there.I loved it as a child, and know share it with my children.RIP Chris. My deepest sympathy to the family.I just found out that Christopher passed away. be peaceful in your rest. As the voice of Linus he brought the meaning of Thanksgiving and Christmas to millions of people each year. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Christopher had a regular part as "Joey Starett" on the short-lived western TV series Shane (1966). But it took 25 takes. He was my favorite character in Peanuts. Lost touch over the years but not forgotten. I met him in San Luis Obispo, where I am originally from. please watch over us always. I did and he actually directed me in Snoopy, Come Home—he fed me my lines like what Bill Melendez did. He sounds like someone I would have enjoyed knowing. I knew Chris back at Cal Poly SLO in the late 70's/early 80's. I wish I had known him.Chris and I meet through a friend who's dad was a councilman in Hollywood. Who Chris Shea is — or I should say was — was a former child actor who passed away a few months ago at the age of 52 at his home in Northern California. They stayed at my house for a week. we were childhood friends in LA I remember how much fun you and your brothers were I remember your mom and dad taking us to the laruel canyon. My condolences to the family. swimming at Kelly Coles house. His positive views on life and kindness tourds' others truly makes him a special man that will always be remember and loved by many for years and years to come for He truly mad a differents In many peoples lifes.Checking up on Chris and discovered the sad news. Shea appeared in a number of TV series in the mid to late 1960s, and was a regular in the 1966 western series Shane.

He was the older brother of fellow child actors Eric Shea and Stephen Shea.

Chris was a close friend for many years in the 80's. Acting is hard. Such a talented actor, and from what I've read, such a wonderful person. Rest in Peace my friend!I, too, just recently watched a Christmas episode of "That Girl", and jotted down this cute boy's real name.

Black Sisterhood Quotes, How Many Grandchildren Does Regis Philbin Have, How To Build A Rocking Chair Out Of 2x4, Travis Scott Rug Replica, F01 Error Code Everstart Battery Charger, Antonia Thomas Siblings, When Will Abbvie Stock Split, Popular Bicycles In The 90s, Yamaha Grizzly 700 Code Reset, How Much Is A Ticket For No Life Jacket In Texas, What Exotic Pets Are Legal In Washington State, Goberian Puppies For Sale 2019, Bodine Emergency Ballast Wiring Diagram, Olds Vin Decoder, Names That Go With Gloria, Do You Drain Fruit Cocktail Before Adding To Jello, Samoyed Mixed With Corgi, Nine From The Nine Worlds Pdf, Is Alyssum Poisonous To Dogs, Roscoe Lee Browne Wife, How To Clean Pool Tile Without Draining, Negative Words That Start With Z, Amores Verdaderos Capitulo 8, Atv Turns Over But Wont Start, Amy Vanderbilt And Bumpy Johnson Relationship, Jeopardy Full Episodes 2019 Dailymotion, Jacquelyn Setmayer Parents, The Weeping Woman In Spanish, Caption For Lake Side Pics,

Kommentarer

how did christopher shea die — Inga kommentarer

Kommentera

E-postadressen publiceras inte. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *