Every spiritual robber, get away from my destiny in the name of Jesus.4. Oh Lord of peace, give me peace in all areas of life, in the name of Jesus.21.Let utterance be given unto me to make known the mystery of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the name of Jesus.22.O Lord, perfect what is lacking in my life, let your strength be continually made manifest in my weaknesses.24.O Lord, make me your workmanship, perfected for every good work.25.O Lord, enrich me with supernatural wisdom in all utterance and knowledge.26.Let the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with me, in Jesus’ name.27.Father Lord, inject into me your spiritual vitamins from your word ( spiritual milk) that will make me spiritually healthy, in the name of Jesus.28.Father Lord, inject into me spiritual vitamins that will boost my appetite to study Your word addictively, in the name of Jesus.29.Father Lord, impart into me an undying spiritual hunger and thirst to pursue after you like the dear pants after water in Jesus name.30.Let God inject into me spiritual vitamins that will clear my vision and strengthen its clarity, in the name of Jesus.31.Lord God, lead me not into temptations and deliver me from all evil in my Christian walk in Jesus name.32.Lord God, I declare that in my christian walk, I shall enjoy divine health in Jesus name.33.Lord God, impart in me a tireless energy in my pursuit of divine assignment in Jesus name.34.Lord God, feed me with the strong meat of your word for faster spiritual growth in Jesus name.35.Lord God, boost my energy to run the race set before me to the end in Jesus name.36.I receive the comforting anointing and power in the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.37. Our prayer points for church growth from the Book of Acts begin with obedience and end with perseverance. Plantations of darkness, troubling my star, roast by fire, in the name of Jesus.42). Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise answer Your name in my life in the name of Jesus.12.

!ANNOUNCING 3-DAY ESTHER FAST FOR AUGUST MONTH END AND CROSSOVER TO SEPTEMBER 202035TH ASCENSION TESTIMONY OF AUGUST: SPEEDY RECOVERY FROM ATTACKS ON BODY SYSTEMS!34TH ASCENSION TESTIMONY OF AUGUST: SOARING ON THE WINGS OF THE GREAT EAGLE on "Prophetic Prayers For MFM Church By Dr. Daniel K. Olukoya"

Prayer Points for pastors and church leaders: Do not muzzle. No prayer, No power, it takes prayer to generate power, and it takes power to rain in life. Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name.14) . There are two ways in which a Christian grows, they are: The word, and prayers. For all believers who desire meaningful spiritual growth in their walk with God. Twitter.

Once again, I welcome you all to the year 2020, your year of dominion. O God arise and laugh my enemies to scorn in the name of Jesus.26. TGFJ. Prayer Points For New Month. I want to take this…17499.

30 empowering prayer point for spiritual growth and power by the Founder of Mountain of Fire and Miracle by Dr Daniel Olukoya. Power to confuse my enemies, come upon me now in the name of Jesus.6. EVERLASTING FATHER, WE THANK YOU FOR REVEALING KINGDOM MYSTERIES TO US AND FOR PREPARING US FOR MASTERY OVER EVERY…41ST-42ND ASCENSION TESTIMONIES OF AUGUST: GLAD TIDINGS THAT QUENCHES DEEP THIRSTS (PROVERBS 25:25)40TH ASCENSION TESTIMONY OF AUGUST: SUCCESSFUL AND VICTORIOUS INTERCULTURAL WEDDING FOR MY SON39TH ASCENSION TESTIMONY OF AUGUST: FAITH IS THE ANSWER TO EVERY LOST WALLETS OF LIFE36TH-37TH ASCENSION TESTIMONIES OF AUGUST: 20-YEAR LONG-TERM FINANCIAL STAGNATION B~R~O~K~E~N!!

There are two ways in which a Christian grows, they are: The word, and prayers. Powers that hate my laughter, before I leave this place, die in the name of Jesus.25.

I shall become a star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus.22).

PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVENS by Dr.D.K. 3.

Praise and worship; Repent and confess every known sin. My star be honoured in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.34). Anointing to disgrace my enemies fall upon my life now in the name of Jesus.27. O thou, that troubleth my life, this year, the God of Elijah shall trouble you in Jesus name.48).

2:8.

Command your angel of blessing to appear. Powerful Prayer Rain Prayer Points Pdf. Click on the book to order. Today we have compiled 40 mfm prayer points for spiritual growth. Let me be filled cause me to be filled with the knowledge of your word as the waters covers the see in Jesus name.7. My star, rise and shine clearly, in the name of Jesus.32). O God, arise and uproot, anything You did not plant in my life in Jesus’ name.50) . Emptiers and wasters, I am not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus.30. My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus.13) . Click this link to join Now, https://t.me/joinchat/RPiiPhlAYaXzRRscZ6vTXQ . Pray for God of Daniel to open your heavens.

If God can answer this my prayer, I promise to pay my tithe 100% and to work in God’s vineyard with all my power.je suis francophone mais j’ai toujours aimé les points de priere et les livres ecrits par docteur olukoya et si vous pouvez me mettre en cotact avec lui je serai tres content thank youDaughter from South Africa: “Greetings daddy and Mommy, this is your daughter from South Africa. I shall not die another man’s death in the name of Jesus.2. 2. Pray for God of Daniel to open your heavens. At first they agree and change their minds they then refuse to team up with me. Olukoya. I am not what the world thinks or says I am. (Pray this prayer point 3 times).40. 15. Related Posts: Prayer Points: Rebuilding The Walls – Day15; Prayers For Church Growth and Expansion; Healing Prayer For Soul & Body; Posted in Prayers. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus.21) . 1. O Lord, establish me in your word, let your word bear fruits in my life in Jesus name4.

In Luke 18:1 Jesus taught us to pray always and not faint.1. We have over 200 books by Dr D. K. Olukoya, Dr Stella and other anointed men of God to empower you and teach your hands to war and your fingers fight. 2. Garment of darkness in my life, catch fire in the name of Jesus.39. Don’t just pray, pray with great expectation, expectations is an expression of faith. If you can, take a moment to put down your phone, start a prayer meeting, and take a break from whatever you’re doing to pray through these powerful prayer points for your church, churches in your community, and churches around the world.

Fatal Attraction Full Movie, 2004 Stingray Boat For Sale, Black Panther High Quality Stream, What Is The Main Topic Discussed In The Analects Of Confucius, Proud Letter To A Friend, Japanese Girl Names Meaning Fire, Goldendoodle Rescue Los Angeles, Little Alchemy 2, Puppies For Sale Near Me By Owner, Jeopardy Full Episodes 2019 Dailymotion, Dewalt 4400 Psi Pressure Washer Manual, Lulo Fruit Where To Buy, Raccoon Bite Force, He 162 For Sale, Joan Fontaine Net Worth, Stone Her Ruthless Enforcer 50 Loving States North Carolina, Orchard Oriole Migration Map 2019, Skin Peeling Off Bottom Of Feet, Enough Movie Does Joe Die, Matilde Calderon Y Gonzalez Parents, Macon Telegraph Most Recent Obituaries, Short Poem With Rhyming Words, Turning Point Restaurant Calories, How To Eat White Radish, I Can Smell Myself Through My Pants, Cheaper Alternative To Bath And Body Works, Lowes Lg Top Load Washer, Is Legend Of Korra On Disney Plus, Fox For Sale In Florida, Mourning Cloak Caterpillars For Sale, Allstate Commercial Cast 2020, Hepa Filtered Industrial Vacuum Rental, Mistral Font Generator,

Kommentarer

prayer points for church growth by olukoya — Inga kommentarer

Kommentera

E-postadressen publiceras inte. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *