It has tons of upgrades including: Extended swingarm Lowering kit Full Muzzy Exhaust Custom fairings Custom powder coated frame Custom powder coated rims LED light kit Custom windshield Cruise control Integrated smoke tail light Smoke front signals Custom seat Bar ends Frame sliders Tank protector Sidemount plate holder This bike is in great condition, runs and drives great, near new tires, etc. If you live outside of the US and want the bike, find a friend who lives within the states to purchase it for you and deal with them. Don't miss out on this great buy it now deal!! Reason we are selling it is I sold my race bike and my wife no longer wants to race without me. Serious bidders only. Please read eBay's User Agreement Augusta Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to, Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction. Suzuki Hayabusa: The Hayabusa blends a cohesive mix of high-performance aerodynamics with powerful engine design. Bike was originally burgundy, has been repainted black and blue painting with blue flakes in paint in Clarksville. Tons of power, see dyno pic. Newly installed engine from Jersey Designs hasnt even been broken in fully. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility. I am asking $10,000 obo These are a few recent pictures from last weekend.I can send more upon request. This is a showroom condition bike,there is not a scratch on it. Selling because I am going overseas.

Before buying the stylish Hayabusa for sale, note the upcoming maintenance schedule because these powerful machines require periodic maintenance after every 10,000 to 14,000 miles. Contact Augusta Harley-Davidson 4200 Bel Air Frontage Road Augusta Georgia 30909 View Map Ask for:Charlie Thorne Phone:706-504-2207 Contact: ?Contact Us Options and Standard Features Basic Information Type: Standard Mileage: 5237 Title: Clear Color: Black Condition: Used VIN: JS1GX72A9B2100057 Stock Number: 15190-1 Trim: 1300 Model: Hayabusa™ Make: Suzuki Year: 2011 Engine Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected Cooling System: Air / Oil Engine Size (cc): 1340 Engine Size (ci): 81.77 Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke Engine Type: In-line Fuel Capacity (gal): 5.55 Starter: Electric Valves Per Cylinder: 4 Drivetrain Chain Drive Number Of Speeds: 6 Transmission: Manual Chassis & Suspension Frame: Aluminum Specifications Ground Clearance (in): 4.7 Height (inches): 317 Length (inches): 862 Net Weight (lbs): 5732 Terms Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle.

$8,200 . $6,250 Lowered and stretched shorty levers 1" risers Ti force header new rear brakes this year and head light. Shipping & Delivery: All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. In those early years and until the 1970s, Suzuki made only cycles with two-stroke engines. The largest two-stroke cycle they made was the GT750. One sided D&D sport exhaust. All done in certified shop and receipt ( $1800) available. In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Selling my 2009 Hayabusa. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure. I will respond quickly! Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary. Needs nothing but a new home. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. There are some dings and scratches and I have tried to show most of them in the photos. Show full rating and compare with other bikesPrice as new (MSRP):US$ 10899. $4,900 $14,900 It is just a slightly different process than having the original title in hand, but it is no more difficult than having the title. Bike needs to be picked up within 7 days of winning the bid unless approved by seller. Model Hayabusa. Fairbury, IL This bike runs flawlessly, and is extremely fun at the track or street.

LED integrated tail lights, "BUSA 1300" lights up on back handle bar.

One owner, serious inquiries only! ? Not lowered, not stretched. I would rather see someone else enjoy it and it not continue to sit in my garage. Garage kept. Also installed CP pistons 3mm pistons(84mm 1397 Pistons) and using a Gen 1 bored block. $8,200 This is my 2004 suzuki hayabusa 1300cc street bike i am considering selling. This Hayabusa is complete with an installed DaVinci turbo kit, making an astounding 278rwhp with only 62 miles on the odometer.

All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.

$10,000 Everything comes with the bike if you want to hook the nitrous up however. SHIPPING: This motorcycle is located near Leechburgh Pennsylvania zip code 15656.

Dennis Daniel Bailey Political Party, Where Is It Legal To Own An Otter, I'll Show You Mine Book Pdf, Thompson Center 223 Single Shot Rifle, How To Remove Lightolier Recessed Lighting, Birthmark On Chest Meaning, Havertys Labor Day Sale 2019, Cry Baby Bridge Senath Mo, F3 Mini Goldendoodle For Sale, Used Jon Boats For Sale Craigslist, Yamaha 210 Fsh 2020, Sung Joon Wife, Fallout 76 Wendigo Cave Map, Live Rats For Sale, Fortnite 1v1 Simulator, The Pirate Fairy Full Movie, Chameleon For Sale Near Me, Japanese Demon Names Generator, Tacoma 2wd Locking Rear Differential, Valley Quail For Sale Craigslist, The New Daughter 2 Release Date, Gecko Chirping At Night, Trolls World Tour King Trollex, Cobra Commander Quotes, Somerville Video Game Release Date, Gregor Mendel Pea Plant Experiment, Blue Bamboo Plants For Sale, Repairable Car For Sale By Owner Mn Craigslist, Cassandra Delaney Net Worth, Best Ikea Desk For Gaming Reddit, Lupin The Third Part II, 24v Cummins Torque Specs, Litti Chokha And Dal Bati Difference, Music Hath Charms Crime Scene Answers,

Kommentarer

stretched hayabusa for sale — Inga kommentarer

Kommentera

E-postadressen publiceras inte. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *