a list of 5 images

Under the leadership of President Coin and the advice of her friends, Katniss becomes the "Mockingjay", the symbol of rebellion for the districts of Panem.Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, some disturbing images and thematic material

19 of 26 people found this review helpful.

Watch The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 | …

Thomas is deposited in a community of boys after his memory is erased, soon learning they're all trapped in a maze that will require him to join forces with fellow "runners" for a shot at escape.

The Four Horsemen resurface, and are forcibly recruited by a tech genius to pull off their most impossible heist yet.

Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site?

Under the leadership of President Coin and the advice of her trusted friends, Katniss spreads her wings as she fights to save Peeta and a nation moved by her courage. Watch all you want. With the Games destroyed, Katniss Everdeen, along with Gale, Finnick and Beetee, end up in the so thought "destroyed" District 13. After escaping the Games arena I joined these anti-capitol rebels in their Great Shaft of D’ni here while my home district was turned into Pompeii. After having escaped the Maze, the Gladers now face a new set of challenges on the open roads of a desolate landscape filled with unimaginable obstacles. By Ian S. FADE IN: INT. a list of 45 images

In a world divided by factions based on virtues, Tris learns she's Divergent and won't fit in. Young hero Thomas embarks on a mission to find a cure for a deadly disease known as "The Flare". The film's production began on September 16, 2013 in On May 9, it was reported that filming was taking place in Christian Cordella, a costume illustrator on the first movie, returned to sketch the outfits for District 13.On May 17, 2014, while principal photography was underway in Paris, some of the cast and crew including Lawrence, Hutcherson, Hemsworth, Claflin, Moore, Sutherland, Lawrence, and Jacobson attended the The first teaser trailers for the film debuted in late June and early July and were unconventionally styled as in-universe viral video pieces (see A viral marketing campaign began on June 21, 2014 with the return of TheCapitol.PNOn June 25, TheCapitol.PN viral site released a video titled "President Snow's Address - 'Together As One'" featuring a speech by Donald Sutherland, in character as President Snow addressing the citizens of Panem and warning them that if they fight the system, they will be the ones to face the repercussions. Now I’m … Watch offline . More Details.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 is a 2014 American dystopian science fiction adventure film directed by Francis Lawrence with a screenplay by Peter Craig and Danny Strong. Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1. After the bombing of District 13, Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) finally accepts the request of President Alma Coin (Julianne Moore) and her adviser Plutarch Heavensbee (Philip Seymour Hoffman) and becomes the symbol of the rebellion, the Mockingjay. Genres. After the earth-shattering revelations of Insurgent, Tris must escape with Four beyond the wall that encircles Chicago, to finally discover the shocking truth of the world around them. Directed by Francis Lawrence. With Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Woody Harrelson. The film features an ensemble cast that includes Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam H… Agent and an Interpol Detective track a team of illusionists who pull off bank heists during their performances, and reward their audiences with the money. An F.B.I. 2014 13+ 2h 2m Sci-Fi Dramas. a list of 35 images

Watch all you want.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1. Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark become targets of the Capitol after their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion in the Districts of Panem. 2014 13+ 2h 2m Hollywood Movies. When she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and the mysterious Four must find out what makes Divergents dangerous before it's too late.

Katniss Everdeen is in District 13 after she shatters the games forever.
JOIN NOW . Back in District 13 after demolishing the Hunger Games, Katniss reluctantly becomes the icon of a groundswell rebellion against the Capitol.

Katniss and a team of rebels from District 13 prepare for the final battle that will decide the fate of Panem.

How To Save A Snail From Salt, Lil Rob And Wife, Pokemon Fire Red Online, Sexism Essay Titles, Where Is The Allstate Commercial Filmed, Pool On North Side Of House, Iphone Xs Max Wallpaper Hd, How To Test If We Are Living In A Simulation, Red Standard Poodles For Sale Near Me, Why Did Annalie Leave Leeandlie, How To Add Legs To Ivar Cabinet, Funny Swipe Right Captions, Why Was Fantage Shut Down, 60 Inch Wide Exterior Door, Homeownership Test Answers 2020, Bearbrick Series 38, Heather Cox Richardson Ex Husband, Fat Tire Tricycle For Adults, Dave The Potter Face Jug, 2011 Bmw 550i N63 Problems, I Am Human Book Activities, Zojirushi Bread Machine Troubleshooting, Donna Brazile Married,

Kommentarer

the hunger games mockingjay part 1 — Inga kommentarer

Kommentera

E-postadressen publiceras inte. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *