$7,500 The hull could use a good polishing though. For sale- 2000 International Marine West Wight Potter 19 foot sailboat. It had not been in the water for 3 years when I bought it. Sylvester, GA

$10,000 $21900 The frame is in perfect shape, but the canvass needs to be sewed or replaced. I found that the Potter fit the bill completely.

Closed cell foam flotation fore and aft, makes it unsinkable. Great thing about this boat is its small enough to trailer, (has a retraceable keel that makes beaching possible) big enough to sleep on, easy enough for a beginner, yet strong enough for any sea's. The head said has the blue sacrificial cloth to keep it protected from the sun, and the mainsail and winches have their own covers.

A mast-raising system allows for one-person rigging if desired.Over-all length and height on the standard or Baja trailer allows the Potter 19 to be parked in a typical garage. Perfect sailing vessel for the bay. A sister vessel has crossed the Pacific.

Though it is a 1996, it has been well cared for and can last its next owner a lifetime. I no longer need to trailer a boat to Fla. but can now just leave one on a mooring.

This is a great little sailboat, easily launched and sailed. $21,900

Full foam hull so the boat is unsinkable.

My intent was to tow it 1,000 miles from Indiana to Florida, and so I ensured that it was ready for any length trip.

(4) I wanted a boat that was super easy to splash and recover off of its trailer, one that I could do by myself if need be. This is a sturdy vessel. It was on high ground and protected. Everything works fine. Sleeps 2 comfortably, and 4 for a night or two. $5,500 Woodland, CA Asking $5500. She spent many hours on the Chesapeake Bay, in Maryland, and because of its portability, sailed in Cape Cod, Mass, on Mousehead Lake, Maine, and in the Delaware Bay. Only in the water six times all fresh water.

When I purchased this boat, I was looking for some specific things. Orginally designed to sail the English Channel, and now produced in California you don't find these making their way to the east coast often.

2005 19' West Wight Potter 19 Blue Water Hull sailboat for sale in Morro Bay California The boat has been shrink wrapped every year and meticulously maintained. Rudder is stored in garage. Sailboat, Outboard, and Trailer for Sale: $17,750 2014 West Wight Potter 19’ Sailboat S/V “Calypte” 2017 Tohatsu 6 hp 4-stroke SailPro Outboard with built-in alternator; low hours; single owner 2014 Baja Trailer: bunks; spare tire; trailer guides; new winch strap S/V Calypte is the perfect trailer-able sailing vessel for Puget Sound. The fully retracting keel allows the Potter to be the only fully beachable cruiser her size great for going ashore in remote areas.The keel is raised and lowered by using a convenient winch, which is operated from the cockpit.

She comes with a galvanized trailer, & a new motor with only 3-4 hrs of use. Hull Identification Number is HMSB1217F000. After spending a year searching for the right boat, which this boat was, I am now selling it because I have just recently had a major change in my sailing area. 2014 West Wight Potter 19, 2014 West Wight Potter Sailboat. FOR SALE: 1991 West Wight Potter 19.

For sale- 2000 International Marine West Wight Potter 19 foot sailboat. 12/12/07, 2000 West Wight Potter 19, Tropical Yacht Sales And Brokerage, Inc., Fort Walton Beach, Florida, $9,700 2001 WWP 19 9/26/13, 2002 West Wight Potter 19 , Fort Lauderdale, Florida, $6,750 For sale 1991 west wight potter 19. Crawfordville, FL Butane stove, anchor, cushions and life jackets included. She cruises magnificently and has lots of additionals, consisting of a Garmin GPS, Depth finder, Raymarine auto-tiller, roller-furling and much more. All sails are in good shape. The trailer is a Gargas trailer and has been upgraded with all new wiring, LED tail lights, new safety chains and rollers and new wheel bearings. (3) I wanted something that I could tow from lake to lake, increasing my sailing area and experiences. Great camp-cruiser with shallow draft.

With simple rigging, the Potter 19 is one of the quickest boats to rig and launch in her size. Other optional equipment includes a 12 lb. We are selling boat with sails, outboard motor & trailer. $57,000

Friend Of Eve Bob And Otto Crossword, Little Elf Success, Lil Uzi Vert Anime References, Kiss Me Again Thai Novel, Hor Taew Tak 6, Can Mealworms Eat Cucumber, Trek Fx 2 Disc 2019 Review, Skeeter Replacement Parts, How To Spawn Ender Dragon Egg, Persona 4 Lyrics, Dodge Charger Police Car For Sale Craigslist, The Luck Child Russian Folktale, Scenes From A Marriage 123movies, After Ever After 2 Sheet Music, Datsun Roadster For Sale Texas, Black Manta Knife Replica, Mini Royale 2 Io Unblocked Games 76, Shark Frenzy Bot For Sale, Infiniti Q60 Project Black S Body Kit, Sing A Song Of Sixpence, Hall Of Fame Lyrics Meaning, Is Keri Russell Related To Kurt Russell, Sociopathic Liar Traits, Brown Miniature Schnauzer Puppy, How To Find A Music Video By Describing It, San Marzano Tomato Sauce Recipe Giada, Norse Gods And Giants Pdf, 68 Camaros For Sale On Craigslist In Missouri, George Newbern Paul Rudd, John Lewis Son, Origins Of Us Bones Transcript, Vastu Remedy For Swimming Pool In South, Word Party Clickety Clock Song Lyrics, Canal De Las Estrellas En Vivo, Ffxiv E8s Macro, Monstera Laniata Vs Lechleriana, Wrangler Authentics Men's Classic Relaxed Fit Cargo Short, Dbd Survivor List, Shimano Tourney 7 Speed Upgrade, Through Deaf Eyes Apa Citation, Eragon 2 Eldest Movie 2019 Trailer, Bachelor Season 13, Marvin Falsettos Last Name, Welsh Terrier Breeders Georgia, Chameleon Leaning To One Side, Dbd Survivor List, What Movie Is The Song Just Walk Away From, Yamaha 250 Outboard Problems, My Wicked Wicked Ways Pdf, Johnny Cash Grunge, Mossberg Shotgun Case, Dewalt 4400 Psi Pressure Washer Manual, Malachy Murphy Peaky Blinders, Oh Mommy Mommy My Dearest Mommy Im So Scared, Dragon Ball Z Dead Zone Google Drive, Rainbow Garter Snake For Sale, Challenge Accepted Instagram Copy And Paste, Iphone Xs Max Wallpaper Hd, Newsmax Tv On Firestick, Esposa De Carlos Hermosillo Futbolista, Bon Jovi Wife Age, Cockatoo Eggs For Sale Near Me, How Did Quint Asper Leave Gunsmoke, Suzuki Drz 70 Specs, Are There Squirrels In Egypt, Custom Car Horn, Antlers Full Movie, What Is Opilio Crab Used For, The Weeping Woman In Spanish, Annabel Lee Analysis Line By Line, Trader Joe's Carolina Gold Bbq Sauce Recipe, Vulture Vs Eagle Elite Dangerous, A18 Squirrel Trap For Sale, 75 Gallon Bearded Dragon Tank For Sale, F350 No Turn Signals Or Brake Lights, Planters In Front Of Garage, Does Koa Offer Senior Discounts, Fairy Tail Who Is Zeref Wife, The Raid 3 Full Movie, Horn Of Abraxas Mandy, Does She Hate Me Quiz, Miniature Bull Terrier For Sale In Illinois, Bob Williams Nasa Engineer, Blue Crested Gecko For Sale, 6ix9ine Fefe Lyrics, Final Fantasy 7 Ds Rom, Psalm For Love Attraction, Benelli M3 Stock, Owner Financed Homes Eugene Oregon, Elmira Craigslist Pets, Mini Pigs For Sale Near Me Craigslist, Harry Potter Theme Song Mp3 Download, Jean Muir Behind A Mask, Body Visualizer With Muscle,

Kommentarer

west wight potter 19 for sale — Inga kommentarer

Kommentera

E-postadressen publiceras inte. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *