I totally thought everything Gu Wei Yi did was in character, even picking her up and throwing her into his bed. Apparently VERY realistic take on how Chinese police handles drug-trafficking and related cases.

But as it grows, you WILL get to see where all our friends come from. This is probably one reason why he fell for her so quickly too. To be fairly honest, yes, she broke girl code but if you like someone that much, you really can’t stop the feeling. Drama: Put Your Head on My Shoulder Country: China Episodes: 24 Aired: Apr 10, 2019 – May 8, 2019 Aired On: Wednesday, Thursday Network: QQLive Duration: 45 min.

This really is quite a cute and warm watch.

And now I can’t delete it :XNo worries, MC – I’ve deleted the second one for ya, and kept the first! I was quite interested in the beginning of the show but as the show advanced I couldn’t find some meaty content all along.

Just make it a better kiss and give me fewer angles!!! And because he’s rather clueless about things like girls, relationships and Another thing that I think works in Show’s favor, is how our warm cheery girl is largely unaffected by the handsome genius, and even nurses a crush on – Show also throws in a forced cohabitation situation quite quickly into our story, thus amping up opportunities for our genius to get close to our warm girl, with amusingly mixed results. I’m so pleased that you liked this show well enough to give it a B+ +I am in the mood for light and fluffy with little angst, and so this show suited me well, although some small parts seemed kind of off to me. Haven’t watched it myself but sounds pretty promising and different, heh.Ah, glad you liked this one too, Julianne!!
Ah, and I also finally started on Ming Lan as well.

Shan Shan looking so pleased to be in a relationship with a guy as lame as Fu Pei, disappoints me. That’s a great point about the limbic part of the brain; I hadn’t thought of that. Gu Wei Yi in response to Mo Mo says “What are you responsible for?” To which Mo Mo replies “I’m in charge of You!” And, we get to see their little son at the end.Roundy!!! Encouraging Tu Mo to think about what it is she really wants, Wei Yi helps his lost friend see that life doesn’t always have to have structure and a plan, by reminding her that sometimes it’s best to follow your heart. Much more down-to-earth sort of fun, very cute but more like, realistic couple with more contentment than first-dating sort of super-fluffy candy. Three, I just kind of like asian trump-like dads getting pissed off when their kids stood up for what’s right rather than money.
Because I remember the girl was Momo… which is very strange since they aren’t together and it should logically be Wang Shan since they are together? And in the second half I actually skimmed through several episodes with no interest in the side stories. I wasn’t actually waiting for the next episode at all. I like that both characters stand alone and are independent on their own, but make something even better when they come together, like really great relationships. Maybe it’s a mood thing – some days I am totally fine with just cutsey antics but some days I need plot!But I must say Gu Wei Yi and Si Tu Mo were so cute (very good looking individually and together!) I liked that one a lot too. That’s undeserved, and while the jealousy is illogical and believable, I’d wanted Gu Wei Yi to have a fairer perspective of it.Additionally, Mo Mo getting upset with Gu Wei Yi is largely to do with his treatment of her, rather than the appearance of senior Yu Yin. Two, Shan Shan and FP stood up for their relationship for the very first time. This, soon after what Zhou Lei said about them probably having done everything that a couple does, too. I thought this OTP was awesome and loved that the boy falls first! They were certainly a charming couple when together and the cohabitation was delightfully like a relaxing, long daily date.This is at least one cute show that I don’t mind picking a few moments to re-watch now and then, when I’m tired of RL angst!Hi there GB! Wow! C-dramas seem to be volume over quality, so I watch fewer of them than kdramas (which tend to be consistent, as in not so awful they make you cry.

I think yes, in my book.Sorry that I ended up babbling more than I anticipated, and I hope I didn’t come off as aggressive in any of it. A very classy way of mentally taking herself out of the equation, I thought.I also felt my heart wobble, when later, in a moment of seriousness amid some teasing horsing around, as he catches himself just as he’s about to lean in to kiss her, Gu Wei Yi asks, “Mo Mo, may I?” I.. probably shouldn’t feel this touched by it, but in a world – drama or otherwise – where consent is often assumed, the fact that he would stop to ask, even after they’d made their vows in the church, demonstrates so much respect built into his love for her, that I can’t help but melt at it.Later, when it comes out that Mo Mo is feeling nauseous because she’d taken contraceptive pills that she’d accepted from Gu Wei Yi’s flatmate’s girlfriend, she admits that she’d taken them because she wasn’t sure if having kids were part of Gu Wei Yi’s plans.

Cricut Joy Pen Adapter, For The Love Of Money Mp3, Hideaway Pizza Nutrition Menu, Why Should You Never Touch A Baseball Plant, Baby Quaker For Sale Ny, 9 From The Nine Worlds Pdf Weebly, Mx Vs Atv All Out Ps4 Cheats, Large Hicks Yew For Sale, Reviving Ophelia Gomovies, Maverick Boats For Sale Texas, Kerri Eisenberg Age, Healing Touch Program Lawsuit, What Breed Of Cat Is In The Purina Advert, Fergus Gleeson Wikipedia, Words That Start With Chrom, Eu4 Prevent Shadow Kingdom Provinces, Phyllis Chandler Daughter Of Spring Byington, Exotic Island Name Generator, 35 Ft Carver Aft Cabin For Sale, Cujo Dog Actor, Queen Mary Ship B340 Death List, Body For Life Tracker Excel, Humboldt County Boats For Sale By Owner Craigslist, Kelly Day Beverly Hills, Howard Duff Daughter, Sam Turret Rust, Lbc Box Sizes, Lamborghini Replicas For Sale In Florida, Cooler Cell Phone Fridge Meme Meaning, Sandra Navarro Gillette Net Worth, Nicknames For Elsie, Sara Sidner Husband Name, I Feel At Home Lyrics April Kry, Toni Costa Birthday, Quotes About Boo Radley Being Locked Up,

Kommentarer

yi sha put your head on my shoulder — Inga kommentarer

Kommentera

E-postadressen publiceras inte. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *