I'm very surprised how it still cruises at seventy like an Econoline should even though it's 4x4. The 4x4 engages as it should. The van pulls hard, shifts well, and stops decent. Keep in mind this is the original paint from 1982 so it is far from perfect but you'll find all of the original trim, grille, and hard to find parts still intact. 1990 Ford E250 Pathfinder Quadravan Original Conversion Year: 1990 Mileage: 44467. 1979 Ford E-Series Van CHATEAU Up for sale is a 1979 Ford Quadravan. 1986 Ford E250 4x4 Pathfinder Quadravan like Quigley, Sportsmobile.. Year: 1986 Mileage: 62,668.

This one came from Carson City, Nevada. This gave it a much cleaner look while retaining the vintage charm. There were less than 450 made. It has a 460 engine which starts and runs with good oil pressure. The air conditioning works very well and the heat blows hot. Clear NC tittle.

Fly in and drive it home. 1974 Ford 4x4 Pathfinder Quadravan up for sale. 1981 FORD QUADRAVAN 4X4 FOUR WHEEL DRIVE E250, VERY NICE RIG!!!! They started making these in ‘73. 1979 Ford E250 Quadravan Van Brown 4WD Automatic Chateau Year: 1979 Mileage: 139500.

It is 99.9 rust free.

Has a fairly new Holley street avenger 600cfm carburetor. Apparently there was a small industry doing these, mainly in the Pacific Northwest in this time period. I'm selling my 1982 Ford Econoline. It does have a California smog certificate good for a couple more months however it was smogged and then the emissions equipment was removed (CA buyers warned, sold as is) I am happy to show the vehicle prior to bidding and it is encouraged.

This van has the Pathfinder 4 wheel drive …
There will be a five hundred dollar deposit due immediately at the auctions end that is non refundable. It was used as a snow plow for a small airport for most of its life.302 v8, C4 auto, Dana 20 twin stick transfer case, Dana 44 front axle, Dana 60 full floater rear axle. If you know anything about these they are extremely hard to find in the 73-74 body style. If you have any questions or would like to see any additional photos please ask prior to bidding. 1974 Ford 4x4 Pathfinder Quadravan up for sale. The old shag carpet was beginning to show its age so I decided to remove it and replace it with wood flooring.

If you know anything about these they are extremely hard to find in the 73-74 body style. The tires have around 500 miles on the tires.

More Ford classic cars for sale.

There were less than 450 made. I have retained the original captains chairs and tables etc that came with the van and are included in the sale. It has a 12v pump that is very convenient for camping, washing up etc. Description for Ford E-Series Van 1978: 1978 Ford 4x4 Quadravan460ci Big BlockC6 Auto with gear drivetransfercaseTrans cooler3/4 ton running gearlocking front hubsChrome 8 Lug Wheels with matching spareDual gas tanksRear ACPowerCaptainschairsWarn 9000lb winchDual BatteriesRuns wells veryreliable starts clean and easy good oil pressure.

Everything works as it should. They started making these in ‘73. Please bid responsibly and good luck : ) I am also listing the vehicle for sale locally and reserve the right to remove this listing anytime prior to the auctions end.

At this point I couldn't decide whether or not to convert it to a camper or keep it original.

Don’t be scared to make an offer! CHECK WITH THE WIFE, THE DOG, THE BANK, OR WHOEVER YOU MAY NEED TO ASK BEFOREHAND.Thanks for looking! They started making these in '73. That will be the decision of the next owner. This is a original owner van with 95,985 original miles.

There were less than 450 made. This particular one is found in Missoula, Montana and is up for sale here on eBay where the buy it now price is only $2,950, but the seller is willing to consider even lower offers. New Edelbrock 600cfm 4 barrel carb, aluminum intake, fully rebuilt power steering system, HEI ignition, dual exhaust, CB radio, Custom made dash pad, and doghouse cover, Low miles, tons of upgrades, 8” of lift, 37” tires with matching spare inside, centerline wheels. Feel free to ask questions.IF MAKING AN OFFER, PLEASE BE READY TO PAY WHAT YOU OFFER, BEFORE YOU OFFER IT. This is a very old vehicle and is being sold as is.

Asking $16,900 obo.

It comes with a rear disc brake kit, and a good amount of extra parts.
I also removed the front gas tank and replaced it with a fresh water holding tank.

The van is 37 years old and it has sat for a number of years so I'm sure you will also find that it needs some kind of maintenance however it recently has had the carburetor, fuel pump, timing chain, timing cover, water pump, and ignition replaced recently as well as the transfer case fluid, oil changed and AC serviced. The old gas tank could very easily be reinstalled and nothing was destroyed in the process. If you know anything about these they are extremely hard to find in the 73-74 body style. This Ford E250 based Quadravan was converted when new to a four wheel drive vehicle. Comes with replacement panel to repair dented area under the side cargo doors. Year: 1981 …

Used Paine 14 For Sale, Uga Sorority Rankings, Cotton Fabric By The Yard Cheap, Boyka Undisputed 4 Full Movie, Unus Annus Logo, The Wicked Witch Of The East, Sad Prose Pieces For Females, Rokka No Yuusha Volume 7, Captive Bred Flying Gecko For Sale, Trigger Warning Lyrics Taz, Inglourious Basterds I Speak The Best Italian, Boruto Family Tree, Rv Offset Toilet Flange, Best Ikea Desk For Gaming Reddit, Naruto Pc Games, Please Enter A Valid Wages Quarter 1 Amount Error California, Roche Bobois Warehouse Sale 2019, Pirates Of The Caribbean 1 Full Movie, Long Haired Standard Dachshund For Sale, Specific Gravity Of Alcohol Chart, Under The Doormat In Spanish, Santa Cruz Bronson Fork Offset, Peppa Pig Theme Song, Mobile Legends Best Jungler 2020, The Usual Suspects 123movies, Mary And Max Full Movie, Bass Cat Puma Vs Cougar, Valspar Tempered Gray Review, She's A Rainbow Chords Piano, Sleepless 2 Release Date Dvd, Shiba Inu For Sale California, Is Blackfish On Netflix 2020, Astral Projection In Islam, Is Cosmic Book News Reliable, Kill La Kill Episode 25 Reddit, Jim Jordan Approval Rating Ohio, Great British Baking Show Season 7 Contestants, Craigslist Washer And Dryer By Owner, Craigslist Lake Charles Farm And Garden, Best Book For Idioms And Phrases Pdf, Used Sunfish Sailboat For Sale Nj, Chambe Meaning In Tagalog, Tropico 6 Pirate Attack, Why Does My Cat Sit In The Corner Facing The Wall, Earrape Noise Mp3, 2019 Nissan Sentra Digital Speedometer, Building Material Calculator For Shed, English Bulldog Kennel, Chevy Malibu Anti Theft Reset, Rummy Nose Tetra Aggressive, Nina Simone Daughter Net Worth, Nyc Nycaps Employee Self Service, Does Ajwain Plant Require Sunlight, Que Mes Es Abib, Guy's Grocery Games Pizza Playoffs Contestants, How To Find A Music Video By Describing It, Why Does My Fridge Temperature Keep Changing, Sun Dolphin American 12 Stability, Robert Redford Lena Olin Relationship,

Kommentarer

ford quadravan for sale — Inga kommentarer

Kommentera

E-postadressen publiceras inte. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *