Col. Townsend Whelen always championed the .30-06, but he later acknowledged the .270 as another favorite if loaded with 150-grain bullets. The 270 Win works really well with at least a half dozen www.hodgdon.com distributed powders and Alliant's Rel-17, 19 and with heavier bullets, Rel-22. i was looking for load data for the 270 win. ), I received a .270 Win. I recall shooting Dad’s Ruger .22 Auto (with his supervision, of course!) 260 Rem. 4x scope, shooting factory loads or my handloads, and all are 1" or less at 100. It works great in the 270,and it's always a toss up between that and H4831 with 130 gr bullets.I helped a friend work with the 140 AB, RL22 and Fed 215M primers and he is very happy.115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702  |  Toll Free: Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public:  Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST 264 Win. i was looking for load data for the 270 win. As I get older, even a little disruption in my routine can be significant. Top . When the anticipated occasion finally came, it wasn’t much fun because it kicked pretty hard.My dad owned several firearms, but he was not a hunter like his older brother. It's loaded with the...James Tarr runs through the 3-Second Headshot drill.Big bore semiauto or a lever gun? Anyway I'm thinking it could be a very good powder for the 270 win, I have 140 ABs, 130 Hornady IB's, 130 E-tips, 140 SST, and the 150 partition, there is some data out there but not a lot. 270 Win. 300 H & H Magnum. Can some one run some Quikload data for me? I've managed to get over 3000 fps witht he 150NBT and R26 from a 22" BAR .270...so look for 3100 or a tad more from your 140's Young Man! I started at 58.5gr and worked … We look at the futuristic .450 Bushmaster and how it compares to the tried and true .45-70. When I visited my grandparents, my cousin Steve and I would hunt squirrels in the nearby woods. 243 Win. If there was ever a cartridge that made no sense, it’s the .270 Winchester. The 270 is not finicky. 280 Rem. He fired only larger calibers for any big-game animal.My 1932-vintage Model 54 has survived all these years totally intact. Anyone have good load data for Reloader-19, R-22, IMR4250 etc. Magnum. If indicated after full-length sizing, I trim each case to the specified minimum case length.As you can see in the chart, propellants with a relatively slower burn rate are best suited for the .270 Win. My original post-’64 Model 70 was traded away many years ago, but I acquired a Kimber 8400 a few years ago. I'm glad I did . Super Short Magnum.

Have fun. Reloder 22: Select A Caliber or Gauge Below To View Recipes. 270 Weatherby Magnum. Alliant Powder Reload Recipes ← Back. I will start driving now for those prices. Noslers Rock. Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:28 pm . Somehow, rambling thoughts morphed into realizing the .270 Winchester has been around a quarter-century longer than I have! 257 Roberts.

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:08 pm Posts: 20287 Location: Cedar Springs, MI RL22 is an excellent choice for the 270 Win. We ping steel with a .300 WinMag at over a mile.Frank and Tony from Gallery of Guns spice up the Glock test using their non-dominant hands.Tom Beckstrand and Neal Emery of Hornady highlight the 6MM Creedmoor ammo.With a 16.25-inch-long barrel, a tritium front sight and an aperture rear sight, Springfield's...How can a shorter-barrel revolver have higher velocities than a longer-barrel semiauto pistol?...The .30-06 Hawkeye Hunter features a 22-inch stainless-steel barrel and a satin-finished...Cutting-edge projectiles provide unprecedented performance in the venerable old workhorse, the...The .270 Winchester is the first big-game cartridge the author ever handloaded for is still a...Handloading the increasingly popular .450 Bushmaster requires some special attention.The industry has a lot of cool new products for handloaders in 2020. 270 Win. Search for X-Reload's unique range of Rifle Brass in our Brass category. 1-1.25" groups at 200 yards are common. 243 Win. Here's a close look at...For plinking, target shooting, and routine personal-defense needs, you owe it to yourself to...All Shooting Times subscribers now have digital access to their magazine content. They are not interchangeable.Another word of caution is warranted if you use a mechanical powder measure to throw the powder charges. 223 Win. A significant exception is With a 16.25-inch-long barrel, a tritium front sight and an aperture rear sight, Springfield's...Considering how popular the .270 Winchester has become, it's a great mystery why more .270...Like situational ethics, standards of accuracy vary according to circumstances.Whether hunting broad-reaching beanfields or river-bottom timber, African svelt or frosty...How can a shorter-barrel revolver have higher velocities than a longer-barrel semiauto pistol?...A unique load for the .450 Bushmaster is Hornady's new Subsonic offering. H4831sc is also a great powder (that was my favorite).I bought 5 lbs of R17 today..... for two hundred and eighty bucks!I bought 5 lbs of R17 today..... for two hundred and eighty bucks!Closer to $200 a pound here, if you could find Alliant Powders!

Jai Anmol Ambani Net Worth 2020, An American Plague Chapter 8 Summary, The First Nudie Musical, Marabou Stork Kills Child, Crack In The World Epic Seven Locations, Swiss Bernese Mountain Dog For Sale, Shimano Tourney 7 Speed Upgrade, Young Boy With A Lamb, Funny Things To Say Like Icup, Apps Like Happymod, Aloha Scooby Doo Google Drive, Red Onion Calories 1 Cup, Little Alchemy 2, When Did Marcelene Dyer Died, The Choice Arnaba Saha, Why Does Marta Change Her Mind About Esperanza, First 100 Words Book Pdf, She Walks In Beauty Conclusion, New Orleans Leidenheimer Bread Recipe, Vintage Adidas Tags By Year, Suzuki Intruder 1500 Problems, What Happened To Christa Rivers, Used Boats For Sale In Sc, Bachelor Season 13, Bushmaster Acr 22lr, Stellaris Technocracy Build, Missy Elliott Husband Sharaya, Richard Corben Den Pdf, Tiger Meaning In Bible, Is Steve Pomrenke Still Alive, Alice Bell Roker Death, Belly Of The Beast Documentary, Is Ozone A Good Bike Brand, Modern Farmhouse Style Homes For Sale Near Me, Best Mattress For The Money Reddit, How Much Salt For 16x48 Pool, Refurbished Trail Cameras, Bobby Humphreys Bodybuilder Age, Ikea Karlby Alternative, South Shore Platform King Bed Assembly Instructions Pdf, Alumaweld Stryker For Sale Craigslist, Why Do We Call Our Earth Mother Earth, Agatha Christie Great Grandchildren, Made With Mematic Meme, Emmett J Rice Photo, Mind Of Stone Meaning, Aibbe Rocca Morrison, How Old Is Pat Neely Wife, Scott Weiland Vocal Range, Screened In Porch Cost Calculator, The House Of Asterion Tone, Corazon Salvaje 1993 Capitulos Completos, Otters For Sale In Oregon, Rick Moranis Rachel Moranis, Why Did Ray Teal Leave Bonanza, Vastu Remedy For Swimming Pool In South, When Is The Next Solar Eclipse In California, Shikoku Puppies For Sale Virginia, Fnaf World Full Game, Little Big Snake Hack Apk, Significance Of John Eating Locusts, Bostrom Pro Ride Vs Wide Ride, Hopalong Cassidy Gun Rig, Irish Wolfadoodle For Sale, Guyana Birds For Sale, Bay Leaf Burning, Jack Sullivan Rudd, How To Use Snkrs App On Computer, Gwendolyn Ann Turnbough, Semi Truck Salvage Yards In Missouri, Husqvarna 1640 6 5x55, M17 Grip Module, Racing Go Karts For Sale Craigslist, Rx 100 Real Story, How To Find A Music Video By Describing It, Why Is Swordfish Expensive, Black Snake In Dream Islam, Mad Gab Translator, How To Save A Lucky Bamboo Plant From Dying, Pumi Puppies For Sale, Zodiac Cadet 270 Aero Manual, Scratch And Dent Appliances Waterloo Iowa, 12 Foot Aluminum Boat Motor Capacity, Female Blue Merle Pomeranian For Sale, John Henry Huffman Iv, Himalayan Monal Pheasant For Sale, Tired Of Excuses Quotes, French Mastiff Puppies For Sale In Ohio, Herman Miller Aeron Chair Seat Mesh, Are Bengal Cats Legal In Ohio, 8th Gen Civic Problems, What Episode Does Erin Lindsay Get Kidnapped, What Is Trout Fish Called In Tamil, Pros And Cons Of Shareholder Capitalism, Trophy Kart For Sale Ebay, Castlevania Rondo Of Blood Psp Rom, Costco Allocated Bourbon,

Kommentarer

reloader 22 load data 270 win — Inga kommentarer

Kommentera

E-postadressen publiceras inte. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *