I BEG YOU. Everyone is talking * and I'm not seeing any action. And, Army of Two the Devils Cartel. After all the gun fight they had almost dieing for each other going across the world just to end a friendship because Salem got brainwashed and used as a weapon just overall didn't make sense. But is there any information on the other two to be added in the backward compatibility list?Some friends and I miss playing those games together. Sooner the better.

Hi, I'd recommend reaching out to the publisher of the games (in this case, Electronic Arts) to express your interest in seeing these games become backward compatible. If any reder agrees, please share your voice so that maybe Microsoft/xbox would listen to us. Thanks for replying though. Anyway, please do so immediately.

Microsoft already announced the last batch of BC All the titles, currently available as backward compatible on Xbox One are listed here: I know it is a different thread, but do you think the servers will ever be turned back on for Army of Two for the Xbox One? They're great fun games and me and a friend have been waiting for them to be backwards compatible so we can play online co op campaign again.

Just a fellow member of the community that likes to help out every now and then. games for the Xbox One since the team is now focusing on Project Scarlett.

Ah too bad.

As from what I know, the last sets of BC games and will be no more after that.

Army of Two The 40th Day and The Devil's Cartel Backwards Compatible It's really up to the devs as the others have said but I enjoyed this series. Army Of Two Is Now Backwards Compatible On Xbox One.Return of the Bros.. A News about Army Of Two and its co-op game features. This site in other languages If any reder agrees, please share your voice so that maybe Microsoft/xbox would listen to us. Will you guys at EA and Microsoft please release Army of Two sequels The 40th Day and The Devils Cartel on backwards compatibility for Xbox One ASAP please! They are just doing Xbox One back compatibility anymore. But is there any information on the other two to be added in the backward compatibility list?

I'm sure a lot of people want these games to be backwards compatible too.

This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. If not then I would like to suggest that: Army of Two the 40th day. So if Army of Two did not make it, then it's unfortunate. My friends and I used to play that game all day on the 360.

The first one is so why not the second and third? Experience the chaos and devastation that brings Shanghai to its knees during the invasion of the 40th Day Initiative.

So i know the first of the Army of Two games have been added to the xbox one list. If not then I would like to suggest that: Army of Two the 40th day.

Make sure to hit up that IDEAS page! Also be nice if the online servers to be back on the first one so we can do online co op on that again too.They decide what games are added to the program and  I'd love to see the full series up there.They decide what games are added to the program and  I'd love to see the full series up there.Yep, I still hate how they made Salem go bad it just doesn't fit his character and doesn't make any sense. Would really like to see all of the army of two games added, However it is completely upto each individual developer whether the game becomes available or not.

Marine Corps Cadence 1234, Sr Smith Pool Light Remote, Portulacaria Afra Variegata Toxic To Cats, California Gray Chicken Vs Barred Rock, Recliner Footrest Spring Placement, Types Of Elemental Spirits, The Nines Movie Ending Explained, How To Clean Ikea Strandmon Chair, Carton Of Newport 100s Walmart Price, Golden Rain Tree Honey, Sing A Song Of Sixpence, In My Skin Watch Online, Did Jayne Ann Krentz Die, These Three Boutique Net Worth, Avenue Of Poplars In Autumn, Zorrillo Significado Espiritual, 21 Vs 23 Window Vw Bus, Are Poms Poisonous To Cats, Velveeta Cheese Sauce Packets Recipes, Principles Of Environmental Science 9th Edition Pdf, 200cc Mini Jeep For Sale In Usa, Laird Or Lassie Crossword, A Silent Voice Full Movie Youtube, English Toy Terrier For Sale, 60 Inch Wide Exterior Door, Minecraft Bedrock Flower Forest Seed, Air Bagged Chevy Silverado For Sale, Does Heinz Ketchup Have Red Food Coloring, How To Clean Plaster Pool Walls, Nick Zano Wife, How Many 1969 Zl1 Camaros Are Left, Watch Cutthroat Kitchen Online Free Project Free Tv, Can You Use A Flex Hose With A Pressure Washer, What Diseases Are Connected To Having Rhesus Negative Blood, Willie Brown Net Worth, Tommy Hilfiger Wife,

Kommentarer

is army of two 40th day backwards compatible on xbox one — Inga kommentarer

Kommentera

E-postadressen publiceras inte. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *