Accowding to the 29th amendment to the United States Constitution, aww spoken, wwitten, ow genewawwy communicated fowms of the phwases “uwu”, “owo”, ow simiwaw anime-wewated expwessions, awe pwohibited. The punishment for violating the amendment ranges from a $25,000 fine, or, in case of severe and repeated offense, 15 years in federal prison.

copypasta, lol, rants. User account menu. Rawr X3 *nuzzles* How are you? i turned a bad copypasta into a bad rap -senzawa- roblox ID prob bypassed idk 5065660353 Sub and like will mean alot fr! God help your cursed soul.I’m sorry, sir, but I’m going to have to detain you for violation of the law. God hewp youw cuwsed souw.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castPress J to jump to the feed.

UwU This is the LA Powice Depawtment, we awe fowwowing up on a sewies of weports of that youw huge bolgy wolgy has been distuwbing the peace in the neighbowhood, so we will be taking you and youw bolgy wolgy OwO into ouw custody, and it is pawt of the pwoceduwe fow us to nuzzle and wuzzle youw necky wecky ~ murr~ hehe UwU UwU This is the LA Powice Depawtment, we awe fowwowing up on a sewies of weports of that youw huge bolgy wolgy has been distuwbing the peace in the neighbowhood, so we will be taking you and youw bolgy wolgy OwO into ouw custody, and it is pawt of the pwoceduwe fow us to nuzzle and wuzzle youw necky wecky ~ murr~ hehe UwUUwU This is the LA Powice Depawtment, we awe fowwowing up on a sewies of weports of that youw huge bolgy wolgy has been distuwbing the peace in the neighbowhood, so we will be taking you and youw bolgy wolgy OwO into ouw custody, and it is pawt of the pwoceduwe fow us to nuzzle and wuzzle youw necky wecky ~ murr~ hehe UwUOh Cummy you can nuzzle wuzzle me anytime as long as i can nuzzle you too ❤UwU This is the WA Powice Depawtment, we awe fowwowing up on a sewies of wepowts of that youw huge bowgy wowgy has been distuwbing the peace in the neighbowhood, so we wiww be taking you and youw bowgy wowgy OwO into ouw custody, and it is pawt of the pwoceduwe fow us to nuzzwe and wuzzwe youw necky wecky ~ muww~ hehe UwUNew comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castPress J to jump to the feed. Close. r/copypasta: This subreddit was made to archive copypasta. Your comment has been reported to the chief of police, and our unit expects to see you at the station no later than Monday. These people usually have very supple and delicate hands so when they try to take your wallet you will instead get a pleasant fondling to your genital area. According to the 29th amendment to the United States Constitution, all spoken, written, or generally communicated forms of the phrases “uwu”, “owo”, or similar anime-related expressions, are prohibited. According to the 29th amendment to the United States Constitution, all spoken, written, or generally communicated forms of the phrases “uwu”, “owo”, or similar anime-related expressions, are prohibited. Read uwu from the story copypasta by teukki (- a ♡♡) with 2,209 reads. *kisses you and licks your neck* daddy likes ;) *nuzzle wuzzle* I hope daddy likes *wiggles butt and squirms* I …

Posted by 3 months ago. The reason for this is suspected psychological and physical effects on others, including cringe and probable loss of faith in humanity for surrounding civilians. 6. God help your cursed soul.I’m sowwy, siw, but I’m going to have to detain you fow viowation of the waw. owo by request uwu song: "TryMeRee - Bad Copypasta Rap" AKA "Bolgy Wolgy" mapper: "furry" Press J to jump to the feed. The reason for this is suspected psychological and physical effects on others, including cringe and probable loss of faith in humanity for surrounding civilians. UwU what's this ?! Hot tip: When someone yells pickpocket start searching for your wallet in the groin area and exclaim 'Thank God my wallet is safely tucked between my testicles'.

I’m sorry, sir, but I’m going to have to detain you for violation of the law. log in sign up.

The punishment fow viowating the amendment wanges fwom a $25,000 fine, ow, in case of sevewe and wepeated offense, 15 yeaws in fedewaw pwison. The uwu police. From the LA Police. I’m sorry, sir, but I’m going to have to detain you for violation of the law. *nuzzles your necky wecky* ~murr~ hehe ;) *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . From the LA Police.

How To Change Language In Mumu Emulator Mac, Revere Pewter Vs Edgecomb Gray, How To Draw A Picnic Table, Logic Under Pressure 2, Somerville Video Game Release Date, Decameron Day 2 Story 7, Shrimp Etouffee Recipe With Cream Of Mushroom, Ann Cecily Willard, How To Serve Canned Dolmas, Skylight All Access Overdraft Limit, Aluminum Car Tow Dolly, Best Tile For Pool Waterline, Explore Venango County Obituaries, What Is The Function Of Water In Acetaminophen Synthesis, Moon Over Buffalo Monologue Female, Ramona And Her Mother Pdf, Advice For Incoming 7th Graders, Shine Shine 80s Song, Will Ficus Leaves Grow Back, How Fast Is 100cc, Smrtlite 16ft Smart Led Strip Light, Hartford Courant Obituaries Past 2 Weeks, Chrome Dining Chairs Set Of 4, Dragon Tales Sprout, The School For Good And Evil Book 6, Yamaha 15 Hp 4 Stroke Electric Start, Parrots For Sale In Texas, Noun Verb Adjective Sentences Examples, Why Do We Call Our Earth Mother Earth, Rig 400 Headset Mic Not Working Xbox One, Martha Maccallum Children, White Pekingese For Sale, Printable List Of John Grisham Books In Chronological Order, Mario Kart Double Dash Iso, How Many Ml Are In A Gram Of Wax, Ladybug Akumatized Victims, King Of Cups Reversed Outcome, The Panic In Needle Park 123movies, Akc Chocolate Lab Puppies For Sale Near Me, Fat Tire Tricycle For Adults, Show Guinea Pigs For Sale, Whack A Mole For Sale, Office Chair Tilt Lock Not Working, Greek Goddess Of Healing, Meaning Of A Black Bird Flying In Your House, I Am The Messenger Pdf File, Are Bengal Cats Legal In Ohio, Waterworld Full Movie Download In Hindi 720p, Trek Dual Sport 3 Vs 4, How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Llama, Faiq Bolkiah Salary, I Do Not See It Meme,

Kommentarer

uwu la police copypasta — Inga kommentarer

Kommentera

E-postadressen publiceras inte. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *