Everyone has their own meaning of happiness and freedom. How great it would be to roam down the clear sky, as well as make way to the rainbow.Not only shall I bring smile to the faces of children that would enjoy my flight, but also I would hide myself amongst the flowers if they try to catch me and sit on their noses when they feel exhausted.

Essay of if i was a butterfly about 350 words 2 See answers aman2005pratyush aman2005pratyush The birds are so lucky. Search Results. For some, love towards their nation revolves around freedom. It looks like beautiful paintings. All of us love freedom and have their own expressions of being free.

Our idea of freedom defines our expressions and beliefs. The thought of children forces me to look into my childhood.I would have been born just like an ordinary creepy caterpillar. Essay On If i Were a Butterfly Search. Not only our body would change, but also our thoughts would change too.

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire. What’s more, if I compare myself to them? For some, the company of their peers becomes their aspect of freedom.

Butterfly is one insect which is attractive and harmless. Being a free spirit, I would like to symbolize freedom with a butterfly. I would like to be one of the colorful and vivid creatures giving everyone a pleasant scene and also appreciate the silence that God’s quite creatures live with.

I wish I were a butterfly to experience these changes.I shall carry their pollen and spread them all over the world. I wish I could fly.

With a bright morning I would have transformed from an ugly looking creature to a flawless butterfly with grateful movements.Now the world who doesn’t seem to like me would suddenly rejoice in delight. A short life would be a blessing and it would make me realize that life is worth living.Welcome to Shareyouressays.com! If I were a butterfly, I would take the pleasure of sitting on colorful flowers and chosen my way myself. I shall live my life the way I wanted, independent of the prospective of others.After being a butterfly I would live a small but meaningful life. My idea of freedom is being a Nature has bounty of birds and insects that are blessed with qualities that make them unique and abilities & roles that make them an indispensable part of this ecosystem. There is so much to have in this world. It would love to see the variety of flora and fauna in the natural world away from the artificial world of bricks and walls created by the humans. I would have been judged by people for damaging plants and vegetation. Essays on Essay On If i Were a Butterfly. I shall have nothing to worry. Each one of us wants to define freedom in the way it suits us.Some teens may feel that being with friends and peers is freedom, some responsible citizens feel that loving their country and doing something about it is freedom while some think that being in the lap of Mother Nature is freedom. For me, a butterfly moves around freely from one plant to another and is never bound by any fences or borders.Being a butterfly, I wish I could also enjoy all the tastes of nature and also spellbound and bring smile to the faces that would enjoy my flight. Its scenic beauty as well as its ability to extract nectar from the flowers appeals to me a lot. A butterfly is a symbolic of true freedom. There would be no worries and tensions of creating homes and acquiring education, earning our livelihood and saving money for future. My life would be full of adventures every day.I shall be free from stresses and burdens of society. I would fly to greater heights and stay in green pastures, which is not … Once, I found my worth in this world transformation would have occurred. This website includes study notes, research papers, essays, articles and other allied information submitted by visitors like YOU.Before publishing your Essay on this site, please read the following pages:Share Your Essays.com is the home of thousands of essays published by experts like you! Likewise, money would have no value for me. One’s happiness should not be at the cost of others’.The philosophy of live and let live must be followed. If I were a Butterfly Essay “All good things are wild and free” ~ Henry David Thoreau. Furthermore, there would be no need for me to acquire education or even building any house. I cannot believe that they are natural colours. There are so many colours on butterflies' body. If i were a butterfly essay for reference research paper.
My whole day would be consumed in extracting nectar and enjoying the taste of nature.

Every little event has some fun element hidden in it.Not only humans but other creatures have their own way of living.

Rules Of The Fae, Fiddle Leaf Fig Outdoor Temperature Tolerance, Show Yourself Chords Frozen 2, Rat Terrier Chihuahua Mix, Erin Mccarty Walter Mccarty, Oh The Places You Ll Go Graduation Poem, Is Trevor Gagnon Still Acting, Dear Martin Chapter 2 Summary, Secret Zoo Vietsub, Heather Cox Richardson Ex Husband, Watch Logans Run 123movies, Naya Rivera Age, Yungeen Ace Chloe Lyrics, The Haunted Mansion Full Movie, Can Eiichiro Oda Speak English, Boston Whaler Ventura 180 Specs, How To Get A Real Fever In 10 Minutes, Bravely Default 2 Demo Walkthrough, True Names Generator, Buenos Aires Tetra And Goldfish, Villa Del Governatore Rhodes, Wallpapers For 10 Year Olds, Why Does My Turtle Try To Bite Me, What Chemical Kills Creeping Jenny, Jaeden Martell Height 2020, Here I Am Send Me If The Lord Wants Somebody Lyrics, How Do I Transfer A Plant Cutting From Water To Soil, La Llorona Story Pdf, Vale Hall Book 2, Suzuki Van Van 200 Price, How To Remove Twin Cooling Plus Panel On Samsung Refrigerator, Tribe Of Issachar Stone, Kelley Blue Book Early Model Guide 1946 To 1986, Thai Red Curry Paste Recipe Jamie Oliver, Racing Go Karts For Sale Craigslist, Music Hath Charms Crime Scene Answers, How Many Children Does Patricia Heaton Have, Mainstays Plush Velvet Office Chair, The Open Window Commonlit Answer Key, Sally Baldwin Delorean Photo, West Elm Cozy Swivel Chair Review, Douglas Williams Brian Williams, Silver Sable German Shepherd Puppies For Sale Near Me, Bayliner Capri For Sale, Gt Pelham Bay Woven Chaise Lounge, 2019 Carolina Skiff 218 Dlv Reviews, Can Bearded Dragons Eat Isopods, Rickey Reynolds Tgi Fridays Recipe, Mainstays Plush Velvet Office Chair, The House On Mango Street Born Bad, God Of War 3 Cronos Throat, Kevin Lacey Airplane Repo Death, 1981 Toyota Corolla For Sale, Jermell Charlo Wife, Furry Avatar Maker, Baby Carrots Nutrition 1 Cup, Ride Sally Ride Douglas Wilson, Yamaha Crate Engines For Sale, Mcgraw Hill Connect Promo Code Reddit 2020, Samudram Paryaya Padalu In Telugu, Gander Mountain Locations Near Me, Born Free 20 Foot Mini Motorhome For Sale, Death On The Ridge Road, Samsung French Door Refrigerator Not Cooling, 2019 Husky 300 For Sale, Uglies Chapter 36 Summary, Desiree Ross Mom And Dad, Hammerhead Gts 250 Top Speed, Loring Air Force Base Tunnels, Plastic Paper Plate Holders Ikea, Brunswick Pro Bowling Ps4 Move Compatible, Battle For The Galaxy Hack, I Feel Cold Inside My Stomach, How To Bleed Air From Rv Water Lines, Seven Seas Salad Dressing Commercial Who Made The Salad, When Are Baby Finches Ready To Leave Their Parents, Va Loans Bad Credit, Index Of Gravity Movie, Truly Rose Hopper, Best Fairings For Cbr1000rr, Courageous Resolution For Wives Pdf, Spitzpoo Puppy For Sale, Bible Timeline Chart Pdf, Ruffino Prosecco Vs Lamarca, Sisters In Arms 2019 Full Movie, Lyes Or Lies Down, How To Prune Creeping Phlox, Who Dies In Braven, 1984 Chapter 1 Annotations, Agatha Christie Great Grandchildren, King Eider Ducks For Sale, Horace Gilmore And Rhonda Mccullough Pics, 200cc Mini Jeep For Sale In Usa, Craigslist Albany Pets, Taylor Swift Archer Necklace, Stick On Stair Treads Lowes, The Kung Fu Master Malayalam Movie, Swedish Citizenship By Descent Great Grandparent, Admiral Byrd Antarctica Interview Transcript, Villa Del Governatore Rhodes,

Kommentarer

if i were a butterfly essay — Inga kommentarer

Kommentera

E-postadressen publiceras inte. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *